- CTCI Launches Galactic Virtual Convention
CTCI Launches a Galactic Virtual Convention for 2021
A full year of virtual fun and Chapter activities with Social Distancing in mind! All Thunderbirds are welcome. Submit your best T-Bird pix into your favorite category. All submissions are awarded with Pride (not prize). Watch for monthly updates and challenges for you and your Chapter to participate ...
- 2021 Officers Elected
The CTCI Board of Directors met via video conference Jan. 15, 2021. Officers were elected.
President: Brian Carron
Vice President: Ed Benson
Treasurer: John Kledis
- Director Election Details
Everyone is already aware of the results of the recent Wyoming Proposal & Director elections that closed on 10/15/2020. There were a few members who desired the detailed counts of those elections. They are as follows:
* Total Ballots Cast > 1,972; Region 4 > 419; Region 6 > 269
* Incorporate CTCI in Wyoming = YES ...
- Branson 2021 Regional Convention Cancelled
As described in the release of our convention planning survey last week, CTCI needed to finalize our decision about the full-scale 2021 Regional convention/gathering in Branson, MO, and we wanted/needed your input before moving ahead. It was apparent from the survey results that while COVID 19 vaccines are being distributed the infectious numbers continue to ...
- We missed it!
This ad should have been in the November-December issue of Early Bird.
- CTCI Election ResultsFirst off we would like to thank all of the members for voting in the election. We would also like to thank the individual candidates for willingness to serve CTCI.The CTCI election has concluded, ballots counted, and the results have been tabulated. The motion to affirm the move CTCI Corporation to Wyoming has passed. John ...
- CTCI International Convention Canceled
CTCI International Convention – Canceled
The following message is from the Trail Birds of Southwest Florida:
“It is with sincere regret that the Trail Birds of Southwest Florida, LLC (Trail Birds) must give notice to you and the CTCI Board of Directors that after months of discussion and deliberation the Trail Birds Board of Directors ...
- Election UpdateNotice to all members: On 9/22/20, Fred Artus officially sent in notice to withdraw his candidacy for the Board Position, Director At Large. We recognize that this notice has occurred during the election period, and a significant amount of members have already voted.Garrett ShropshireCTCI Office
- Candidates for CTCI Board of Directors
Region 2 Director: Kerry M. Kravik
Unopposed-Elected by Acclamation
I would like to announce my candidacy as Director for Region 2 of the Classic Thunderbird Club International.
Taking after my Dad, I developed a love affair with Fords and two-seat Thunderbirds at an early age. In junior high school I helped my Dad restore a 1963 Ford Falcon ...
- Member Survey Completed
Great news, we have completed the first ever online member survey. We were lucky to have over 44% of all members with email addresses responding, and we have received a lot of good information. It is clear from the survey that our members really like our club and would overwhelmingly recommend it to their friends.
- 2021 Officers Elected