- Annual Board of Directors Meeting – February 21-22 The 2020 Annual Board Meeting will be held in Gatlinburg, Tennessee onFebruary 21-22 at Buckhorn Inn, 2140 Tudor Mountain Rd, Gatlinburg, TN.Phone 866-941-0460. This meeting will be open to members who would liketo attend. If you are interested in attending, please notify the CTCI office so thatwe will have enough seating.
- CTCI Election Results
Congratulations to the newly elected CTCI Directors and thanks to all the candidates for volunteering to serve the CTCI membership!
Complete Election Results:
Patrick LeStrange 165
Al Robinson 132
Cathy Stubbs 191
Mike McLucas 147
Brian Carron 175
- Welcome to our new site
Welcome to CTCI’s new web site! Please browse around and explore. If you don’t find what you are looking for, contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for visiting!
- CTCI International Convention “Birds on the Bay”, Sarasota, Florida
May 4-9, 2020 : CTCI International Convention “Birds on the Bay”, Sarasota, Florida
The Trail Birds of Southwest Florida is proud to host the 2020 CTCI International Convention at the Hyatt Regency hotel in Sarasota, Florida. The Hyatt Regency is giving us a great rate of $145.00 ...
- Western Classic Roundup in Arizona
WESTERN CLASSIC ROUNDUP
Arizona Classic Thunderbird Club May 15 – 19, 2019 Regional Convention
- Organization Documents & Forms
- Members, Show Your Car!
The CTCI office is now accepting photos of your car for the photo gallery on the home page. We hope to see many entries so that the website remains updated. If you are interested in sending in a photo, please send it via e-mail to: email@example.com in a jpg format.
- 1957 Model E-Bird Inspectors Needed
CTCI will be undertaking a program to create a registry of 1957 E-model (dual 4 barrel) Thunderbirds. The registry will not be just for Concours vehicles, but a complete cross section of any and all E-Birds that have survived. To do so we need members with knowledge of the differences between the 1957 Thunderbird Models ...